Cleaning your makeup brushes regularly is very important. So, remember about it and take care of your brushes.
There are two methods that are popularly used to clean brushes:
1. Spot Cleaning
- First of all, pick your makeup brush cleaner;
- Spray the product onto the brush;
- Gently swirl the brush on a paper towel;
- Repeat the steps.
This is a very simple and fast method of cleaning brushes, but that still is not enough for good cleaning.
The second method is more effective. Let’s see!
2. Deep Cleaning
- Pick your makeup brush cleaner (gentle or baby shampoo/dish soap);
- Pick your choice of cleaning surface (this can be your hand or a silicon mat/glove);
- Run the bristles of the brushes under lukewarm water;
- Fill a small bowl or cup with some water;
- Pour some cleaner to the water;
- Dip the brush into the mixture and swirl;
- Remove the brush from the mixture;
- Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water;
- Use a towel to gently remove some of the moisture;
- Let the brushes dry.
I hope this article was useful for you and after today you will regularly clean your makeup brushes 🙂